This study programme is subject to limited admission. Prospective students must therefore first apply for a place on the programme. If more applications are received than there are places available, a ranking will be made according to the Bachelor's grade. The application period for the coming winter term runs from 15 May to 31 July. The study programme can only be taken up in the winter term.
- Proof of aptitude and language skills (English and German) must be uploaded as a PDF file with the application:
- Preliminary Bachelor's degree certificate of a relevant subject (e.g. biology, biochemistry, molecular biomedicine, etc.) of at least 144 credit points with an average grade of 2.50 or better
- Module description(s) of courses in cell and molecular biology (at least 7 CP)
- Module description(s) of courses in biochemistry and/or physiology (at least 13 CP)
- Proof of German language proficiency (Germans are exempt from the language certificate in German; the same applies if the study qualification was acquired at a German-speaking institution)
- Proof of English language proficiency (German school leaving certificate (e.g. Abitur certificate) with proof of at least 5 years of school English at a secondary school in Germany; other proof of English language proficiency must attest at least a language ability according to CEFR level B2; other accepted proofs are DAAD language certificate level B2, TOEFL (90 iBT), IELTS (6.5 or better), etc.).
To start the application process, please click on the following link: https://digstu.hhu.de/qisserver/pages/cs/sys/portal/hisinoneStartPage.faces