This degree programme is subject to limited admission. Prospective students must therefore first apply for a place. If more applications are received than there are places available, a ranking will be made according to the Bachelor's grade. The programme can only be started in the winter semester. Proof of academic suitability and language skills (English and German) must be uploaded as a PDF file with the application:
- Preliminary Bachelor's certificate of a subject-relevant degree programme (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biomedicine, etc.) of at least 144 credit points with an average grade of 2.50 or better.
- Module description(s) of courses in cell and molecular biology (at least 7 CP)
- Module description(s) of courses in biochemistry and/or physiology (at least 13 CP)
- Language certificate German (Germans are exempt from the language certificate German; the same applies if the study qualification was acquired at a German-speaking institution)
- Proof of English language proficiency (German school leaving certificate (e.g. Abitur certificate) with proof of at least 5 years of school English at a secondary school in Germany; other proof of English language proficiency must attest at least a language ability according to CEFR level B2; other accepted proofs are DAAD language certificate level B2, TOEFL (90 iBT), IELTS (6.5 or better), etc.).
To begin the application process, please click on the following link: https://digstu.hhu.de/